“ The body is your temple. Keep it pure and clean for your soul to reside in.”
– BKS Iyengar
- Be on time – or even 10 – 15 minutes early. In case you’re late – come into class as quietly as possible and try not to disturb others.
- Mobile phones should be kept in silent mode. Ringing/ vibrating phones disturb others.
- We recommend you do not eat for an hour or two before class (if you are running low on energy, a single piece of fruit 30 minutes before class is fine).
- Sign up early online and help us to better tailor classes to your needs! (you can cancel at no-cost up to 8 hours before the class starts).
- Iyengar yoga is practised barefoot. Best is; t-shirt with shorts or leggings.
- Satya yoga provides you with mats and all props needed.
- Cleanliness is important. Bodily odours and perfumes may put your fellow students off!
- Inform your teacher of any physical limitations or health concerns, before the class starts.
- This is not your run-of-the-mill yoga class! Be ready to learn; about postural alignment – how to use props – body intelligence – as well as specific actions in your body.
To read about a class description levels Click here