Iyengar yoga – top guidance at an affordable rate
The Iyengar yoga method is defined by the consistency of its training (5 to 6 years of practice before certification), substantive instructions and clear postural adjustment.
Our ‘Intro Offer’ is a good way to discover the Iyengar yoga method. Later on, you may choose between a ‘Clipcard‘, or our popular ‘Monthly Unlimited’ pass. Also, we do offer ‘Reduced Prices’ in both clipcard and monthly passes, for students, unemployed and retired people.
Whether you choose a clipcard or a monthly pass, bear in mind that Iyengar Yoga can improve your physical and mental health.
However, the key to unlock the golden door is your regularity and dedication in practice.
General Terms and condition:
– All sales are final, non-refundable and non-extendable.
– Can be put on hold during long term illness. Send us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
– You can unsubscribe at no cost up to 8 hours before the class starts.
– You practice at Satya Yoga at your own risk.
– We do not take any responsibilities for any losses.
– We reserve the right to change the schedule and be aware that our schedule change during public holidays.
Terms for Monthly Unlimited pass:
– Activates on date of the first visit and runs 31 days.
– Is non-refundable, non-extendable.
– Will be extended if /when Satya Yoga is closed for more than four days in a row.
– Will not be extended. In case of longterm illness, send an email to email@example.com
Our banking details:
MobilePay: nr 28027.
Bank transfer: 7030 1623982 Sydbank. Remember to write your name on the transfer.
Cash: come and pay for your class
For international money transfer:
IBAN-DK5470300001623982 BIC-kode (SWIFT-adresse) SYBKDK22
If you are unsure about registration and/or payment, please contact us tlf. 50272839 or mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking forward to seeing you on the mat.